Visiting the Museum of the Koźle Region
– Entry to the Museum is free of charge. Monetary donations can be made only by bank transfer. The data for the transfer can be found on the Museum’s website.
– The Museum is located in the former south wing of the Castle of the Silesian Piasts in Koźle, below the castle courtyard and the Observation Tower.
– In the Museum, you can see the exhibits related to the Koźle Region and the town of Kędzierzyn-Koźle. These exhibits are original. In some cases, replicas are presented, which is mentioned in the descriptions.
– Please do not touch the exhibits.
– Please do not enter the technical rooms.
– Photography and filming are allowed without a flash.
– The main entrance to the Museum is located in the courtyard of the Castle Hill.
– For individuals in wheelchairs, the entrance from the parking lot is opened after the Reception has been informed.
– The Museum’s offices can be found in the tower located in the southwest corner of the Castle Hill.
– Please leave bikes and other vehicles attached to the bicycle stand in the courtyard.
– The Reception provides information regarding the tour and the events held at the Museum and sells souvenirs.
– Starting from the Reception, the tour can proceed in two directions: either to the observation tower or to the museum halls situated below the courtyard.
– The tour in the Museum can begin half an hour before closing at the latest.
– The order of the tour is indicated by the numbered boards complementing the exhibition.
– Restrooms are located on the lowest floor of the Museum, next to the staircase.
– Coat hangers for the visitors can be found near the restrooms. The Museum does not take responsibility for items left there.